Welcome to Critical Mass!
This month’s issue focuses on the international situation as well as including all of our regular items. The war in Ukraine has dominated our lives in recent weeks. At times like these it is easy to feel isolated and demoralised. What can we do to make a difference, faced with the horror of war in the Ukraine and the every present threat of a nuclear war between Russia and NATO? We have responded at Critical Mass by writing regular bulletins and analysis for our daily news items. Now we want you to write. As Susie Granic put it in her article we published this morning about The Write For Peace Campaign
“We are asking people – you – to write to your MP and tell them that a negotiated peace is the only solution.”
We also urge anyone who can get there to attend the demonstrations for UN Anti-Racism Day marches being held this Saturday in London and Glasgow, and on Sunday in Cardiff. By coming together we can draw strength from each other.
We need to get organised as well. Join campaigning organisations like Stop the War and CND. Support Critical Mass. You can subscribe to our newsletter, below and, if you can afford it, donate to help ensure we can keep going.
So there you have it. Write for Peace. March for Peace. Organise for Peace.
Peace and Solidarity from all at Critical Mass.
- Cost of living: the big fuel con
- Snouts in the trough
- The worst of times….
- Our Democracy Under Attack
- News Digest
- In praise of emotion, defiance and Clare Daly
- The Last Word – Are you being bugged?
- Sunday Socialist December 3rd
- As the pause finishes what next for Gaza
- Mortgage rates set for historic hike
- Mizzy – The TikTok Prankster Riling up Old Racisms
- Ceasefires, hope and action.
- Immigration – Labour and Tory both play the race card
- You Tube restrict Critical Mass video
- The West Bank – increasing levels of violence bring death and terror
- Hostages and ceasefires – too little, too late
- Covid Enquiry exposes Chaos and Incompetence
- Scenes Straight Out of Hell
- News Digest
We promise that if you subscribe we will never take money from your bank account, won’t send you endless emails trying to get you to buy something you never wanted in the first place and we will never share your details with any third party.
What we will do is send you regular newsletters to keep you up to date with what we are doing and give you handy links to the content we create. You can choose which newsletters to receive or unsubscribe at any time.
AND IT’S ALL FREE!!